Two of my absolute MOST hated things to do to a car...

Andrewr05

Like i said, it actually does sort of look good for a showy/cruising vehicle if it has a tiny bit of 'sticky-in/outedness', but when more than 3/4 of your contact patch is sticking off the ground you're just retarded.

Edited by Andrewr05

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like i said, it actually does sort of look good for a showy/cruising vehicle if it has a tiny bit of 'sticky-in/outedness', but when more than 3/4 of your contact patch is sticking off the ground you're just retarded.

Perfect car for driving in a sewer pipe lol.

The WRX's with their tires cambered out need to be taken away from the owners. Owning an AWD car is all about grip and making those tires as efficient as possible. Not for cruising around at 30mph...

Would love to see one of those POS's hit a bump and break every tire off then it would truly be slammed.

Some of them have decent suspension, but they run it ultra stiff to prevent the tires from ruining the fenders. If they hit a bump, it'll probably be the driver's spine that'll break. :lol: My suspension also has no give at all, you should see how slowly I creep over speed bumps. 

I hit speed bumps at what ever the parking lot speed limit is or however fast I tend to be going no problems at all. 20" tires on stock chevy suspension :lol:

I always know when I leave my tool box unlatched in my trunk when I hit a speed bump at anything faster than 25MPH. :lol:

Wow BP, how is putting sockets back in order for you? LOL

Or if you have some precision screwdrivers, they will go in every little crack in your truck.

I might  or might not be speaking by experience.

P.S. Am I the only one who thinks of CARS while I look at those? They remind me of

when a character is exhausted in the movie.