Cespenar

Need help with Borderlands 2

I have just played about 55 hours of BL2 and was getting some help from my number 2 grandson.

But as for my inventory ???????????

Well, it says I have 15/15.  I presume that means I'm carrying either 15 guns or 15 items.

Problem is, I have 4 guns and about 3 other items.

Can anybody tell me what this means please?

Well the 15 of 15 would be counting all items in your backpack. You say you have 4 guns and 3 other items, is that all that is in your backpack or just what you have set to use?

The only way to count the items was to go to an ammo dump and click on Backpack.

I have 4 guns / 1 clss mod / 6 grenade mods / 1 personal / 2 shields / 4 guns equipped (diff from backpack guns) / 1 resistance relic / 1 class mod / 1 grenade / 1 shield.

That is a total count of 22. Not 15.

I don't know how the game counts things but it does seem strange.

What is your take on this?

Does that 22 count include what you have equipped? If so, take those out, they dont count towards your backpack limit. I'm guessing everything listed after guns equipped is equipped, in which case the count should be 14. 

• Like 1

Quest rewards count towards your backpack limit, but are given no matter what inventory space you have so can push you over your limit.

Equipped items don't count towards your backpack. Hit "i" for inventory, scroll to the right, and that is your complete inventory. Things like vehicle colors and character heads count towards your backpack total as well.

• Like 1

JBags and Puck ++++++++++++++++++

The backpack was saying 14/15 so what JBags said was right.

I don't have vehicle colors but 1 personal mod and the Personal in the equipped is some sort of radio that I think Claptrap gave me. Does nothing but can't get rid of it.

Anyway, thanks for the help. Not sure of everything, but thanks anyway.