Nerm

50" Plasma TV

I just bought that exact same TV, put it in my man cave, loving it, got my PC hooked up to it on the HDMI 1 port, my PC has a GTX 580 GPU with HDMI out.  I sit 11 ft away,  it is just stunning and no lag at all with the 600mhz refresh rate. Sound goes through a Yamaha RV461 amplifier feeding  Energy Take 5.1 speakers, all just sounds wicked. I got a wireless keyboard & mouse on the coffee table. I do all my daily computing, gaming and flight siming on it.  Cost me $699 on Amazon. Happy days but now I wish I had gone for the 60 inch.  Its the way forward chaps !!

Heres the AV Forum thread on this TV, hope this helps for calibration etc.

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1472652/official-lg-50pn6500-60pn6500-owners-thread-2013-1080p-

When your all set up, pop back on here and let know what you think.

Enjoy, Buster.

Edited by Busterbvi

I just bought that exact same TV, put it in my man cave, loving it, got my PC hooked up to it on the HDMI 1 port, my PC has a GTX 580 GPU with HDMI out.  I sit 11 ft away,  it is just stunning and no lag at all with the 600mhz refresh rate. Sound goes through a Yamaha RV461 amplifier feeding  Energy Take 5.1 speakers, all just sounds wicked. I got a wireless keyboard & mouse on the coffee table. I do all my daily computing, gaming and flight siming on it.  Cost me $699 on Amazon. Happy days but now I wish I had gone for the 60 inch.  Its the way forward chaps !!

Heres the AV Forum thread on this TV, hope this helps for calibration etc.

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1472652/official-lg-50pn6500-60pn6500-owners-thread-2013-1080p-

When your all set up, pop back on here and let know what you think.

Enjoy, Buster.

Have had the tv in the media room for a couple weeks now and am very happy with it. What an upgrade over the 32" I have had for years. My only regret is that I didn't go bigger. I was afraid going over 50" would be too big for the room but after seeing it in there I could have easily fit a 60" without it being over sized for the room. Nonetheless it is a great tv and the primary uses for it (movies/gaming) is excellent.