Sign in to follow this  
Kase

Something Very Off-topic

I envy you guys... I suck so badly at drawing... I think I might take and art class sometime soon cause I need to learn how to draw. My sister is in 4th grade and she draws better than me... you don't want me to post any attempts lol.

ok if ound it, tried to piece it together

nice man!

:)

i did a self portrait in school too. but it was a charcoal drawing. it sucked so bad. im not even gonna post it :P

nice clay.

is there a message behind that drawing?

i did a colored pencil drawing of a dodge viper a couple years ago. i think its my best work. ill post a pic in a couple minutes

here it is

Edited by KaseModDer

nice clay.

is there a message behind that drawing?

i did a colored pencil drawing of a dodge viper a couple years ago. i think its my best work. ill post a pic in a couple minutes

here it is

no, there's no message behind it. heh. would be cool if there was, but nah, if i recall correctly, i drew the face, and the way it was slanted, i thought it would look cool emanating from something.

Anyways, that's an awesome pic. Doge Viper is my fav car ever! I was so pissed when the changed the design a couple of years ago.