Sign in to follow this  
Kase

Something Very Off-topic

so how many of you like to draw/paint? i know that computer savvy people must be creative :)

ok, so when i woke up this morning i thought "HEY! i feel like drawing something!" and i wanted to draw something that is usually extremely hard for me. that something is people.

well, after about 2 hours i got this. what do you guys think? i'm so proud of it

:D

i'll attach the original photo upon request.

Edited by KaseMoDDer

hey, that's pretty good. Don't take this the wrong way, but i was just wondering if that's a boy or girl....just cause the face seems a little "boyish", but with "girlish" hair, you know what i mean? Maybe add eyelashes if it's a girl.

Anyways...i love to draw (probably not surprising, since a lot of you know i love to photoshop as well), but i haven't been motivated to do anything recently....shrug...nothing has come to mind of what to draw...when i was young i used to draw comic heroes/villians a lot...like creating my own and ....and i used to doodle a lot as well.

Maybe i'll take a some pics of my more recent stuff with my dig cam.

but yeah, i agree with you...drawing people is probably the hardest...i can draw anything if i have something to go buy, like a pic or something, but just from scratch...drawing from my head, realistic people are a little tough.

yeah it's a girl :P

Britney Spears actually.

heres the photo i drew it from.

maybe i should add the eyelashes huh :P

britney is no girl... shes a woman.. ::drool:: (y dont we have an emoticon for that?) the best thing i drew was a self portrait of myself for a drawing class that i got a C in.. so i suck at drawing. im gunna try and find it..

Okay...i took some pics of stuff i drew. Unfortunately some of the pics were done lightly in pencil, and thus are hard to see on the computer...couldn't find a good setting on my dig cam to get it perfect.

anyways, since you did one of britney...here's one of stephanie seymour (someone who's hotter, and not a . :P ) i drew back in 1999:

Okay...i took some pics of stuff i drew. Unfortunately some of the pics were done lightly in pencil, and thus are hard to see on the computer...couldn't find a good setting on my dig cam to get it perfect.

anyways, since you did one of britney...here's one of stephanie seymour (someone who's hotter, and not a . :P ) i drew back in 1999:

cool man.

but nobody is hotter than britney :P

Okay...i took some pics of stuff i drew.  Unfortunately some of the pics were done lightly in pencil, and thus are hard to see on the computer...couldn't find a good setting on my dig cam to get it perfect.

cool man.

uch...i can't stand britney.

anyways...that pic i drew was over 4 years ago, so here's some more recent drawings.

These were just some random doodles in my notebook last year for my entreneurship class...heh (i resized them & combined them into one jpeg):

agreed, yeah i used to love to draw, but nothing as good as this stuff, i would jsu tdraw cars and guns and stuff like that, as for that first drawing very nice. i'd do her. lol.