EVGA 14th Anniversary Scavenger Hunt

F13Bubba

Hey Guys!

EVGA is holding their 14th anniversary event, which includes another Scavenger hunt, among other events. I thought we might want to come together and share ribbon locations as we find them? Not sure if this violates the terms of their contest (I'll find out) or this site. If a mod could elaborate on that, that'd be great. We could also try to meet up for some BF3 or TF2 on teh EVGA servers.

Did you ever find out if we are allowed to share? I've found 8 but i've hit a wall on the last two. I feel like I've looked everywhere but the store. And i've even gone through a third of the store.

hopefully nobody posts links to the ribbons. i would consider that to be cheating. and could greatly reduce the chances for those of us who spent hours finding them on our own. if people do start putting up links to them, hopefully the mods will delete the thread.

Did you ever find out if we are allowed to share? I've found 8 but i've hit a wall on the last two. I feel like I've looked everywhere but the store. And i've even gone through a third of the store.

I spent an hour going through all of the graphics cards, no luck there. 

EDIT:

Got them all :D

Edited by F13Bubba

Where do you even look??? I've looked EVERYWHERE and I can't even find ONE!  ALL I WANT IS TO FIND ONE SO I KNOW IT EXISTS!!!

EDIT:

nm i found them... i never registered... ugh

Edited by Bloodklot

Where do you even look??? I've looked EVERYWHERE and I can't even find ONE!  ALL I WANT IS TO FIND ONE SO I KNOW IT EXISTS!!!

EDIT:

nm i found them... i never registered... ugh

Ha, yeah, I probably spent 30 mins going through the site, thinking that simply being logged in was good enough. Nope, have to click a stupid checkbox.

Got 'em all yesterday though.

I usually just hang around on the forums here (and a few others) but I had to jump in on this one.  I've been stuck at seven ribbons for three days now and I absolutely don't know where to look for the last three.  Any hints would gladly be appreciated.  I've gone through the articles  and I keep finding the same ones.

Thanks,

Tom