Mercman

Borderlands 2 DLC

Hi all

I already own Borderlands 2 and with the steam summer sale going on I would like to know which ones to get?

What would you recommend?

Thanks

Merc 

The season pass for $20 :)
Comes with all 4 DLC packs - Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep, Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt, Mr Torgue's Campaign of Carnage, Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty as well as the Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack all for just $20 when you would have to spend $30 if you bought it all individually

Comes with all 4 DLC packs - Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep, Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt, Mr Torgue's Campaign of Carnage, Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty as well as the Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack all for just $20 when you would have to spend $30 if you bought it all individually

:withstupid:

Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep is worth it alone. It's freaking hilarious.

:withstupid:

Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep is worth it alone. It's freaking hilarious.

Yeah, Tina's DLC is definitely the best of the four. When I finished it I was disappointed it wasn't longer. Maybe I'd be satisfied if they made an entire game out of that premise.