Quote and multi-quote stopped working

Black64

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it works for all but only a handful of people then it is almost certainly not on the website end. Have you tried clearing cookies, trying from another location (eg. friend's house, local library, etc), or disabling toolbars and unneeded add-on's?

It works on my laptop but not my desktop and both are using the newest Waterfox version. I'll mess with it some more on my desktop. It's not a big deal and I've found successful ways to work around it for now

If it works for all but only a handful of people then it is almost certainly not on the website end. Have you tried clearing cookies, trying from another location (eg. friend's house, local library, etc), or disabling toolbars and unneeded add-on's?

Yup, just tried all that.

This is on a laptop at my motel and still working its IE9 I believe

No workie on chrome at home or IE 8 at work :(

works at home on my computer using IE 10

OK, Now all of sudden today it's works on Chrome. I have not made any changes other then it being a different day.

I was having the same issue with Chrome, but didn't want to say anything earlier because I figured I was the only one  :) 

Quote/Multi-Quote was still working fine in all versions of IE that I have to use at work, travel and even IE10 on one of my rigs at home.

I uninstalled and then re-installed Chrome and everything started working again.