Quote and multi-quote stopped working

Black64

Since about 7-10 days ago my quote and multi-quote buttons stopped working. I click it and it shows the loading thing on the top of the page for about 1 second and it goes away. I have tried it on 3 different computers using chrome and Firefox as well. Before that it was working just fine.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here... well it still works on my laptop but my desktop has started the very same symptoms described above. Is it just us???

I'll have to try Chrome on my desktop but both my laptop and desktop use Waterfox primarily.

Since about 7-10 days ago my quote and multi-quote buttons stopped working. I click it and it shows the loading thing on the top of the page for about 1 second and it goes away. I have tried it on 3 different computers using chrome and Firefox as well. Before that it was working just fine.

Same here... well it still works on my laptop but my desktop has started the very same symptoms described above. Is it just us???

I'll have to try Chrome on my desktop but both my laptop and desktop use Waterfox primarily.

Whew, I thought it was just me, I can see other members can still quote so I am not sure whats going on.

Works for me in Chrome on my laptop :)

Edited by Knight_72

Whew, I thought it was just me, I can see other members can still quote so I am not sure whats going on.

Works for me in Chrome on my laptop :)

seems to work for me on my tablet with firefox

Works fine on Firefox 22

If it works for all but only a handful of people then it is almost certainly not on the website end. Have you tried clearing cookies, trying from another location (eg. friend's house, local library, etc), or disabling toolbars and unneeded add-on's?