Which of the new gen gaming console do you want to get?

neddamttocs

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which Console?

• Wii U
    • PS4
    • Xbox One
    • Other
    • None

None. Why would I need a console if I have a beast gaming PC? If I want to use a controller, I'll break out my Logitech F710 Wireless. If I want to couch game on my TV, I'll plug my PC into my TV via an HDMI cable. I am curious about the touchpad Sony put their DualShock4 though.

None, so many PC games I've bought that need attention not to mention all the older console games that demand my attention before I can advance onto even my PS3's full capabilities (which gets treated like a super PS2 right now...)

It works out though because by the time I'm ready for the newer generations, the consoles are cheaper, might be upgraded (smaller/lesser power hungry versions) and/or games are cheaper!

For the near future, will stick with my PC.  At least the upgrade path is easier. I don't play most of the sh!t that the "ports" offer, so no brainer for me.  :haha:

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered a component cable and a pair of genuine Sony dual-shock PS2 controllers for my 12 year old playstation 2, so I voted none.

It has been rejuvenated mwahaha!

Gotta love the ingenuity of desing you find when you take a playstation 2 apart to clean a decade worth of dust... 

Also, PC over console any day for me (unless it's PS2 vs. PC, then its both )

Edited by Mara