Quick storage merging question

Pteroduck

How do i put these two back together? I partitioned them in Ubuntu but I forgot how.
I cant seem to find it on google because i lack the terms, can someone please me?

You should be able to right click on the first partition and extend it to use the rest of the free space. If there's nothing on it you care about you can delete the existing partition then recreate a new full-disk partition as well.

for some reason it wont let me delete or extend it

probably because you installed ubuntu on it in a different block size, and other than ntfs,... if that's the case then the partition will need a full reformat, you may even need to do a total backup of your C: and reformat the entire drive and then restore the .iso backup,... but hopefully the partition reformat will be enough to allow windows to use it...

well i guess so, i'm not sure about linux,.... i thot fat32 was recognized by windows ntfs but i guess not, it seems this is usb memory, 14.84gb total, with 10.87 being recognized by windows as fat32,...like waco said, you should be able to highlight the fat32, right click and choose the extend option, or right click on the free space and try extending that,...i don't see why you can't choose a format option either, but somethings not quite right if the manager isn't allowing changes... can you try plugging it into a different machine and changing it ?...

Oh is this a thumb drive?

Windows is stupid about them. You need to use diskpart from the command prompt.

Or just delete the partition and create a new one.

Waco here.

Windows is very stupid with USB drives.

Fire up a command prompt.  Start diskpart.  Select your USB drive, then select each partition and delete it.  Once you've done that, you should be able to use all of the space again from Disk Manager.