CoD Or CS?

General912

what is your game of choice.  

57 members have voted

1. 1. what is your game of choice.

• Call of Duty
    • Counterstrike

Why exactly are we having this discussion? The games were made four years apart, you should not be able to compare the realism between them. When CS was made, yes it was crap realistic. No game out there is 100% realistic, I guarantee I can find something in any war game that is not realistic.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cs and you move SO SLOW while scoped

ps ph33r ur only cal-im :P

pss Fxxp dont pub and it isnt possible to awp while moving the shot goes way off target

psss every game i have played has hackers

pffft.. yeah maybe cpl++ .. cal im my ... well.. maybe cal-im++ :)

ive played both cod and cs and voted cod. really if it was a choice id pic bf1942 but oh well. cod is i think more realistic. i played a bunch of cs nonhack and hacked games and i couldnt find the fun. but thats just me. off topic but the other reason i picked cod is the reenactment group i was in a couple of times were the guys who supplied the german machine gun, pistols, and rifle sounds.

syro

• 4 years later...

CS is full of AWP noobies, who can't scout. Its got crappy hitboxs in CS:S. People aiming at lower body magically get headshots.

CoD 4 everyone gets a free no recoil hack. Constant helo, bombing, and nading in big servers.

Voted CoD, since I play it on the 360 from time to time. Haven't logged into CS:S in a long time.

I love and hate both. I rather play TF2 or maybe the new Amercia's Army being made in Unreal 3.0 :D. Ahh the Bridge map was the only one I played on AA. I just sat in the Defense tower and no one got passed. Camping maps ftw.

America's Army and Red Orchestra + RO's mods are the most realistic FPS games I've played so far.

Edited by Krazyxazn

I'm going to have to pick Call of Duty, only due to the purely fast gameplay that comes along with it, as well as great graphics. CS does have good custom maps though, which is why it's kind of a tough call.

But either way, I despise the Steam application.

I'm going to have to pick Call of Duty, only due to the purely fast gameplay that comes along with it, as well as great graphics. CS does have good custom maps though, which is why it's kind of a tough call.

But either way, I despise the Steam application.

I love STEAM; can download my games infinite amount of times and don't need a CD.