Who can solve this thing?

the latest whql, guess its 320.xx or something. now i remember why my bf3 game quit to desktop, suddenly my graphic card just looses connection with my computer, or kind of shuts the 3d rendering down and the 3d gamescreen disappears and i find myself in the desktop, in another game (tower defense) the same happens but the screen just goes black, my 3d seems also to stop working. the rest of my pc does not hang, sound plays and mouse is responsive, any other ideas? btw 580 is not overclocked and i checked the temps they are at full load just 65 degrees celsius so it definitely doesnt get too hot.

320.xx driver caused all these problems, turn back to 314.22 and problem solved. Or you can download the new beta driver 320.49 according to Nvidia:

"The new GeForce 320.49 beta driver is now available to download. Including the latest game and performance optimizations, the new 320.49 beta drivers are recommended for players of GRID 2 and other recent releases. For users of 320.18 WHQL, today

Edited by Smiki007

I agree with Smiki.  Either update to the newest release or roll back to 314.22 or even 306.97

Both of those were solid releases for the 5 series cards.  The original 320 drivers caused nothing but problems for many users.

320.xx driver caused all these problems, turn back to 314.22 and problem solved. Or you can download the new beta driver 320.49 according to Nvidia:

"The new GeForce 320.49 beta driver is now available to download. Including the latest game and performance optimizations, the new 320.49 beta drivers are recommended for players of GRID 2 and other recent releases. For users of 320.18 WHQL, today