one week of gaming

camaro_dude15

i took a week from work starting on the 11th with the goal of going to rockfest and gaming till its time to go back to work, i kicked off with super mario 1 and 2, and just got done with super mario world,

what games did every one else play on these cartridge systems, got the emulators going, and im running out of idea's so until i get some suggestions im going to work on lord of destruction, taking breaks every now and then to play a map of age of empires,

oh man i am having more fun playing old titles than when i play my normal stuff,

side note, why in the world cant you use a wireless 360 controller on pc with the play and charge kit, wtf, i had to go out and buy a wired controller from a used game store, i bought one of those wireless adapters long ago and never ever got it to work, it must have been a bad unit, but even then i assumed i could use the charge cable if i wanted too play my emulators and years later when i fire them up NOPE

you can use a wireless controller with the charge kit. or you could last year when I tried it. You do have to install drivers, that might be the problem.

From what I understand the charge cable is only to charge the controller, it still works wirelessly even when plugged in. So basically it only charges the battery in the controller.

Metroid, Super Metroid, Castlevania (any and all of them), Super Punch-Out, Legend of Zelda (any and all, especially Link to the Past), Mario (again, any and all), Sonic (see previous), Mega Man (same), Mega Man X (once again), F-Zero, Mario Kart, Ys I and II, WaveRace 64 (if you have access to a Nintendo 64 emulator), E.V.O.: Search for Eden, Kirby (especially Dream Land and Adventure), and probably a bunch of others I can't recall at this hour.