Sign in to follow this  
ivangela

New Folding LEADER @ OCC

1.5 days until Hyper takes the lead from road-runner  :popcorn:

:foldon:

Congratulations to both,.. but the road-runner may have something up his sleeve? :ph34r: 

I've shut down a couple systems due to heat so not sure that will happen unless I turn them back on lol.

I'll happily stay in 3rd for now overall just because the electric bill wont handle another pair of 580's and quad core chip running 24/7

I'll happily stay in 3rd for now overall just because the electric bill wont handle another pair of 580's and quad core chip running 24/7

LOL, like that would help anyway...those two have gotcha by 2.5 times the points or so!

lol, yea, I folded for another team under a different name (General_Confusion)  for a while as well which kind of broke up my stats, but still no where near you :)

Still here, as the weather warms up I have to shut some systems down, too hard to keep the house cool lol.

Still here, as the weather warms up I have to shut some systems down, too hard to keep the house cool lol.

So your saying there's a chance LOL! I dont think I can make up 40 million points in 3 months!