Sign in to follow this  
ir_cow

[Poll] What is your favorite gaming product company?

Favorite Gaming Product Company  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Headset company

• Logitech
    • Razor
    • Turtle Beach
    • Creative
    • Corsair
    • ROCCAT
    • Generic
    • Other
    • Steel Series
    • None
  2. 2. What is your favorite Keyboard company

• Logitech
    • Razor
    • Mircosoft
    • Cooler Master
    • Tt eSPORTS
    • ROCCAT
    • Generic
    • Other
    • Steel Series
    • None
  3. 3. What is your favorite Mouse company

• Logitech
    • Razor
    • Mircosoft
    • Tt eSPORTS
    • ROCCAT
    • Corsair
    • Steel Series
    • Generic
    • Other
    • None

Headphones: Chose none seeing how I have never used any of those companies...I only have a cheap $10 pair of poloroid headphones which I use rarely

Keyboard/Mouse: Logitech all the way imo.  Back in the day I had one of their keyboard/mouse combo's mx500 wireless I believe and loved the idea of a mouse that had a charger to recharge the batteries and never have to worry about changing batteries (or having them on hand when they die!) After that set I bought the MX5500 revolution and gotta say I love this combo just as much!  The only downside I see in the future is if the mouse decides to stop recharging because unlike the old model you can't change its batteries.  The old model actually had 2 rechargable batteries that you could switch out which is why I had the set for so long! Time will tell

alright I edited the poll to inluded steel series in each area and a None option.

Got a Logitech M100 and a random Logitech PS2 media keyboard.

U mad enemy team that gets stomped by my 10 dollars worth of peripherals?

i dont have a preference, what ever is the cheapest i'l buy :P

except for headsets, sennheiser, is my brand to go (why is it not in the poll? D:)

Edited by WarWeeny

Got a Logitech M100 and a random Logitech PS2 media keyboard.

U mad enemy team that gets stomped by my 10 dollars worth of peripherals?

right? I use to get banned often in CS 1.3 because they thought I was using hacks or aim-bots. I was using a emachine mouse :) . These days i need all the help I can get , Games aren't on top of my list these days so i'm lacking skillz

Other:  Beyerdynamic ...I don't like headsets

Logitech:  Using a Razer Black Widow right now though... no Razer product has impressed me, waiting for a keyboard to impress me

Corsair:  M60 ...love this mouse, especially on a Steel Series mouse pad

I use a cheap headset that is the most uncomfortable thing on earth, so I don't wear it much :P

For a keyboard, I just use a standard Compaq one, I don't really see the benefit on spending loads on a keyboard, when cheaper ones function perfectly fine. I don't really find I have any ghosting either on this keyboard, or it could just be me.

For a mouse, I use a cheap LX Gaming 2600dpi mouse, although I generally have it set to 1200dpi for everyday use. I used to have an 800dpi mouse, but since I've bought this mouse I don't think I'll ever go back :lol:

I used to love Logitech for headsets until I had to keep RMAing my G930 set.  My creative Tactic 3D Wraith wireless set has been solid.  I have a Razer Blackwidow KB and Imperator mouse which are awesome IMO.

Headset: Logitech G35  :wub:

Mouse: Logitech G500  :wub:  :wub:

Keyboard: Razer Arctosa  :sick:

Hopefully getting a Logitech keyboard to complete the set. 

Headset: Logitech G35  :wub:

Mouse: Logitech G500  :wub:  :wub:

I used to use both of those.  As just a gaming headset (communicating thru VOIP) it does quite well.  I didn't have to tinker with Vent settings at all. 

I loved the G500 as well, think I bought 3 total.  Two for the two machines and 1 backup.  I still use one of them for the laptop.  Great mouse.   I spilt coke on one of them and even though I no longer use it its not because it doesn't work its because I'm too lazy to take it apart and clean all the stickyness.   It actually still works like the day I bought it.  Logitech stuff may not look pretty (Razer) but the stuff works and I can appreciate that.

seems like logitech hold the crown. does anyone know who the big player is in europe vs North America? what about south korea?