switching back and forth between mobile and full?

Andrewr05

whats the easiest way to switch back to the mobile site when ive clicked the 'full site' button on the bottom of the mobile site?

I usually have to clear cookies and cache and reload, thats kind of a pain in the ass.

I only ever use the fullsite to report things or when I attempt to use the full editor.

There is a use mobile site link at the bottom.of the page. Its what I use and I have no issues switching back and forth.

Using Dolphin Browser on Android 4.1.2

There is a use mobile site link at the bottom.of the page. Its what I use and I have no issues switching back and forth.Using Dolphin Browser on Android 4.1.2

^same I don't use the mobile at all anymore since it will allow me to post from full again (auto sets the text editing format to plaintext so I may interact with it :) ) Edited by IVIYTH0S

Im using Dolphin as well, i dont see the 'use mobile' link anywhere...

though can be a bit derp sometimes

On any forum page scroll all the way down and on the bottom left (possibly obscured by the dolphin tab) is the link for use mobile site.

I use that as i find desktop toggles (add-on) works pretty poorly with IPB but works alright with other sites.

Yeah it's weird but when Dolphin is in desktop mode the toggle back to mobile link (why someone would ever want to toggle back is beyond me) isn't present and the text editor is often toggled to full (which doesn't really allow me to work with on my phone) but if I'm in Android mode it will start in the mobile version and let me change back and forth at will...also the text editor knows to only run plain text so I am able to post directly and reliably from desktop.

• 4 weeks later...

I use firefox on my phone and always click the full site button at the bottom of the forums, but haven't looked for a return button either. I tried dolphin a few years ago and didn't care for it.

Why no full editor? :(

because it doesn't play well with phones, but plaintext mode does and still lets you do the full desktop mode viewing :)

I use firefox on my phone and always click the full site button at the bottom of the forums, but haven't looked for a return button either. I tried dolphin a few years ago and didn't care for it.

Dolphin works perfect for me :)