2013: Post your ride!

Luciel

Haha, I'm just messing with ya, my rig ain't anywhere near ready to wheel. Now if i still had the black one. It has gone places my friends couldn't walk/swim too let alone drive :P Granted i'm talking mud not trails... not many good trails around here, but plenty of killer mud holes.

Cool pics.

LOL, that is true. But i can justify a little bigger tires, but i'm finding it hard to justify a locker at the moment. But the flip side is my black one on 35"s with no locker went places my buddies fully locked jeep on 37"s couldn't. That said he has pulled me out on a fair number of occasions....

• 1 month later...

=) Gonna ride it to gym right now..

My sister just asked me "Why the hell didn't you use it today to go work??".... I said.. "Why should I? Is a nice day (not cold) I don't need a car is just 30 blocks from my home I can drive my bike" is much healthier, economic and eco-friendlier. I have a car but i'm still the same.

=) Gonna ride it to gym right now..

My sister just asked me "Why the hell didn't you use it today to go work??".... I said.. "Why should I? Is a nice day (not cold) I don't need a car is just 30 blocks from my home I can drive my bike" is much healthier, economic and eco-friendlier. I have a car but i'm still the same.

You're right. I have a nice road bike coming in the mail tomorrow. The weather is nice (in the 20s) and there's usually clouds, so it's not too hot from the sun. I plan on riding it to school all fall and winter, it's a 7 mile round trip and it's good exercise which will help with my diet (25 lbs lost so far).