2013: Post your ride!

Luciel

2012 ZX-14R in Metallic Spark Black. Eventually going with a Black/Red theme, basically the opposite of my Red/Black ZX6 but with a darker Candle Apple Red instead of a bright red.

rfIt5.jpg?1

Update on the 14R - told you it would be Black/Red eventually :P Painted the pegs black since this pic was taken as well. She's pretty much done, now its time to put my focus back on the Z28...poor thing has sat for almost 2 years neglected.

tmPlFxf.jpg?1

I guess it's time to update...

The freshly painted, pearl white '97 Z24

the '13 7 passenger Santa Fe Limited (the new grocery getter)

the '04 Ram 1500 work truck

and not really a ride, but, the '07 Wildwood 5th wheel

DSC01337-Copy.jpg

DSC01338-Copy.jpg20130416_165609.jpg

20130416_170355.jpg

DSC02845.jpg

IMAG0005.jpg

Edited by the_dude

Cavalier looks good but you really need some bigger wheels.

Thanks.  I've had that car for 12 years now and that is the one thing that hasn't been done to it yet that I would like to do, just haven't got around to it.  I'd like to find a set of white 18" or 19" wheels, but as of a couple days ago it has been stuck in the garage with a bad coolant leak.

Thanks.  I've had that car for 12 years now and that is the one thing that hasn't been done to it yet that I would like to do, just haven't got around to it.  I'd like to find a set of white 18" or 19" wheels, but as of a couple days ago it has been stuck in the garage with a bad coolant leak.

19's? Its a tiny car. O_o

19's? Its a tiny car. O_o

A 19 with a 40 series fit really nice on these cars.  Trust me, I've had it long enough now to have done a little research.

Nice bike fast as hell too! :) What exhaust? Almost looks like a two brothers or a jardine also asv levers?

Yep, Two Brothers "Black Series" dual's, Levers are Pazzo.

i caint help myself...she soo purdyattachicon.gifWP_000144.jpg

My father has an 07 Freightliner in the same exact color, calls it Big Bird :).

• 2 weeks later...