TP-Link WA5210g

R3C

Hello,

So i have one question about this AP from TP-Link, the outdoor WA5210g.

I got of this right now, having one connect to my router with cable.

I need to share my internet signal from this WA5210g, to another in another house. My router is a Cisco Linksys X2000 that works at with a N wireless connection only when WPA2-PSK security and i want to let it like that because i have a laptop that can work either with N wireless.

The problem is this, the WA5210g ap can only use the WPA2-PSK with the AP mode, and thats how i have it select now. But how i will be able to get the signal on my other WA5210g ap and share it and the same time?

I really don't wnat to change my router security to WPE, because then i would need to stop using N wireless connections =\

You can't use both WA5210g in AP mode. One should be in AP and another in client mode.

If you can't use WPA2-PSK, check whether you can use 12Bit WEP in client & AP mode or not. It's better than nothing.

let me resume it, because appear that you don't understand it well.

I got on WA5210G in AP mode to be able to use the security WPA2-PSK, because my Lynksis X2000 only with that security can't provided wireless N connection.

My question is how can i  configure the second WA5210G to be able to recived that signal and share it wireless.