Taking 26th

ivangela

left early for work and got home an hour ago to find i tripped a breaker shortly after i left, at least all my folders arent on the same circuit, but my main pc was.

and speed ive got ac, i aint scared of no ghost heat

Oh i have ac. But i leave it off as long as possible. And when i do turn it on its expensive enough to keep the house at liveable temps let alone fold-able temps.Most of the summer here it sits between 90F and 105F. Keeping the house between 80F and 85F is liveable but not suitable for folding.

Reached my highest PPD so far, but now with the phoenix summer fast approaching there is absolutely no way I can keep folding at that same level without going completely broke due to electric bills! :(

Plus I need those servers for my VMware labs, so they won't be folding too much longer as I have a lot of dev/testing work to do.

Edited by Lackadaisical

Reached my highest PPD so far, but now with the phoenix summer fast approaching there is absolutely no way I can keep folding at that same level without going completely broke due to electric bills! :(

Plus I need those servers for my VMware labs, so they won't be folding too much longer as I have a lot of dev/testing work to do.

I started looking at what I had to put together to keep ahead of you LOL!

It's still fairly cool here, I probibly got another month or two at the most before I'll need to start shutting systems down for the summer myself.. but we'll see :)

While I like to see the team do well, I hate to see my standings slip, especially when I just took 25th but you got me in 1 week at this rate. Even if I add my 7770 I don't have a chance at your current PPD :(

BUT, good job you'll keep me on my toes  :sweat:

Don't worry, it won't last for too long. I'm currently using my personal systems and a few pretty beefy servers from my dev/training lab at work. Once I'm done testing those systems and they are ready to be put up for real use, my ppd will drop back to where it was before, and probably even lower as I wont have as many of my own personal systems running once the weather starts warming up even more.

GPU folding is the key to big points.

Not trying to rub it in.

Basically what I get is off a single system running 24/7

Core i7 920 @ 3.4

12GB of memory at 2000Mhz

2 GTX 580 running stock clocks

I need to build a 3770K rig for the added CPU folding but time is scarce at this point.