Can i use this video card?

hey guys im looking to upgrade my graphics in the near future, but I found a card cheaper but its from france, will this be ok or not , just leave a comment if it will or not

Edited by MadMan_Tom

sorry I ment to say like,i have a 7770, but I would like to buy a 7950, but from looking online on different websites it seems to be cheaper in other countries such at the usa , and one in france which was on ebay, I know electronics are different in the us but im not sure about other countries, so would it matter if I bought a video card from the us and put it in my pc ( I live in the uk)

I know different countries have different power standards  but that only applies to AC power. once it goes into the computer the PSU converts it into 12v, 5v and 3.3v DC. Also, specifications are standard industry wide, so there should be no issue with where the part came from. PCI from the US is the same as PCI from France. 

info would be nice, but i think its safe to say theres no such thing as an "american" pci-e 16x and a french 16x

PCI is a worldwide standard. :)

And inside a PC all that matters is 3.3V, 5V & 12V.

Most of the PSUs are made for 110-250V which cover up all the worldwide differences.