Need advice on buying a video card

Jeff1213

Both members Coors & Iviythos are right, both brands will work together intermixed, and always have. But when I say the word "seem" , something has caused me to have assurance, and doubt. Doubt in this case would be the history, assurance would the installation of the latest Catalyst Drivers that automatically enable Hydravision, Crossfire, Multimedia Center, Overdrive, Fusion, which when used with AMD chipsets enhancements are are gained, in framerates, and abilitys. A certain meshing seems to occur.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thermaltakes aren't that bad, more a :( rather than a :sick: , there are far worse out there.

Some of their series are descent, but some series are really bad. As OP didn't mention the full model number and his PSU is 450Watt I've assumed the worst scenario. :)

Thermaltake PSUs always receive mixed feedback, with negatives being the majority.

Edited by d6bmg

Thermaltakes aren't that bad, more a :( rather than a :sick: , there are far worse out there.

Some of their series are descent, but some series are really bad. As OP didn't mention the full model number and his PSU is 450Watt I've assumed the worst scenario. :)

Thermaltake PSUs always receive mixed feedback, with negatives being the majority.

Looking here you can see why there'd be a large discrepancy in quality, look at all the underlying OEMs making them

Looking here you can see why there'd be a large discrepancy in quality, look at all the underlying OEMs making them

Never heard of any OEMs of Thermaltake other than FSP. :unsure:

Still, it answers the problem.

Never heard of any OEMs of Thermaltake other than FSP. :unsure:

Still, it answers the problem.

Same and yeah, I love that list!