106 replies to this topic

#61 Gremlin

Gremlin

Certified Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1738 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:59 AM

So Fogel, Have you even tried asking her out yet??  :yucky: Don't wait too long :)

Gremlin_FLG.png

#62 WarWeeny

WarWeeny

Charizard on the streets, snorlax in the sheets

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1673 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:21 PM

But the only reason to go out with her would be to sleep with her.

its called breeding, its natural for a human being to be atracted to the opposite sex and try to get layed ;)

You can get the weeny out of the war, but you cannot get the war out of the weeny

Rest in peace my good old gtx 480, you deserved it

Thinks he has a weeny worthy of war.

#63 Fogel

Fogel

Vengeance shall be Mine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3498 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:35 PM

Google'd "Doctor transsexual" or something of that sort lol.

But glad you're feeling right at home...you should print out this thread and write your name, number and "pick one" on the back and see which scenario of those listed in these thread she chooses

lol you are disturbed, but we'll take you that way and no way else.

Notice how I said "members" and not "the OP"

Touché, I will begin working on my reading comprehension skills. :tongue:

So Fogel, Have you even tried asking her out yet??  :yucky: Don't wait too long :)

No, despite the friendliness and attractiveness she isn't my type.  

#64 confuzzedintelguy

confuzzedintelguy

Un-Banned Himself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1744 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:38 PM

But glad you're feeling right at home...you should print out this thread and write your name, number and "pick one" on the back and see which scenario of those listed in these thread she chooses

Notice how I said "members" and not "the OP"

Touché, I will begin working on my reading comprehension skills. :tongue:

Honestly this cant truly be determined without actually trying... a dinner wont hurt anyone and can help figure out if she truly isn't your type she may look like a freak in the sheets but look at people who act like they are "gangsters" when really they are only Malibu's most wanted....

#65 HarryTaco

HarryTaco

Kid Shelleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1287 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:59 PM

Well Fogel, don't burn your bridges.  She may start looking a lot better on many levels once you've had a few beers some day or whatever it is you do.  Good Luck Man and thanks for the post it was fun.

NZXT Source 530 case---ToughPower Grand Platinum 1200---MSI Z97 Gaming 7--- [email protected]

Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x8gigs at 1866---Noc NH-D15S---2xMSI GTX970---Asus Combo Drive---2tb Seagate FireCuda

Logitech Z2300 2.1 sound system, Asus PB328Q 32" @ 2560x1440---OS Windows 10 pro

#66 d6bmg

d6bmg

BMG FTW!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4152 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:30 PM

But the only reason to go out with her would be to sleep with her.

its called breeding, its natural for a human being to be atracted to the opposite sex and try to get layed ;)

Nope. That's called professional to-the-point attitude. :tongue:

boozei.gif

#67 Phil

Phil

No longer animated :(

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2751 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:18 PM

Just looked at this thread, tl;dr.  I'm disappointefd there aren't pictures.  :unsure:

The real cow king.

Posted Image

Antec P182, Asus Commando Green MB, Intel Core2 Quad 2.66 Ghz, Freezer 7 Pro CPU cooler, Corsair DDR2, nVidia GeForce 8800 GTX OC, 2 WD Raptors 160GB, CoolerMaster 750W PS

#68 Fogel

Fogel

Vengeance shall be Mine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3498 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:19 PM

Honestly this cant truly be determined without actually trying... a dinner wont hurt anyone and can help figure out if she truly isn't your type she may look like a freak in the sheets but look at people who act like they are "gangsters" when really they are only Malibu's most wanted....

True enough but the hipster + hippie look sure points in the other direction.   The grill is a bit off so that keeps throwing me off too.

Well Fogel, don't burn your bridges.  She may start looking a lot better on many levels once you've had a few beers some day or whatever it is you do.  Good Luck Man and thanks for the post it was fun.

Oh jeeez, I really do not need to be drinking around her because than I will hit it.   I am a touchy feely drunk and the things I get away with when I'm drunk kind of amaze me.  It's not often a girl will let you cup her on your first conversation with her about a minute in and be perfectly ok with it.  

drinking = bad

Thanks for the posts as well, definitely got the thread moving.

Just looked at this thread, tl;dr.  I'm disappointefd there aren't pictures.  :unsure:

ha ha hah  There is Phil!  Sorry man. :(

Edited by Fogel, 08 April 2013 - 03:21 PM.

#69 IVIYTH0S

IVIYTH0S

They call me... General Help.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21620 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:29 PM

Something you often Google huh IVI? :teehee:

You have been buggin' my phone haven't you...I thought I would have my privacy there to search my secret desires without fear of discovery :rolleyes:

Only if you paint me like one of your french girls...:wub:

+1, at worst if you STILL don't wanna hit it after friendin' her up...use her as a gateway to better looking/less slutteh friends of hers. She has to be part of a larger promiscuous female wolfpack that you can exploit for your own selfish needs/wishes 

"GilliumX58" DESKTOP
Mobo: Asus P8Z68-V-PRO | Processor: Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4.6ghz | CPU Cooler: Zalman CNPS9900MAXR | Videocard: ASUS GTX970 Strix
Memory: Patriot/Kingston 16GB 1866mhz | OS SSD: SanDisk Extreme 240GB SATA | PSU: PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750W
Monitor: Samsung 30" 305T | CD/DVD: Samsung SH-S223F | Keyboard: Sentey Phoenix | Mouse: Razer Lachesis

OCC Cool Club Member

Rebate Success Thread 2015---RMA Success Thread 2016---GPU Comparison tool on AnAndTech

#70 BluePanda

BluePanda

Lab Rat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2400 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:44 PM

I'm curious what you guys do in these scenarios though the girls (ok, girl) of the forum can chime in if she wants to.

Okay, I read it...but nothing to say :P 

There really should be another female around here...

#71 dr_bowtie

dr_bowtie

Chronic Haggler...

• 18282 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:52 PM

hey Fogel just to set the record straight...

I am VERY selective... mostly let the woman select... but the ones I;ve selected...LOL you know

but they are quite a few that didnt make the cut that would have but I wouldnt... I've NEVER drank a girl prettier or.... I definitely have a "Type" as you say and I havent ever dated out of it...

Wii-Kart code 2707-2013-4642~~~~~~ Diablo 3 drbowtie#1495

Commodore64....playing Crysis on high

Posted Image

**Noctua Owners Club: Member #2 - NH-D14**

#72 IVIYTH0S

IVIYTH0S

They call me... General Help.

• Members
  • 21620 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:35 PM

I'm curious what you guys do in these scenarios though the girls (ok, girl) of the forum can chime in if she wants to.

Okay, I read it...but nothing to say :P 

There really should be another female around here...

Fogel could tell her about OCC and then... :teehee:

"GilliumX58" DESKTOP
Mobo: Asus P8Z68-V-PRO | Processor: Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4.6ghz | CPU Cooler: Zalman CNPS9900MAXR | Videocard: ASUS GTX970 Strix
Memory: Patriot/Kingston 16GB 1866mhz | OS SSD: SanDisk Extreme 240GB SATA | PSU: PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750W
Monitor: Samsung 30" 305T | CD/DVD: Samsung SH-S223F | Keyboard: Sentey Phoenix | Mouse: Razer Lachesis

OCC Cool Club Member

Rebate Success Thread 2015---RMA Success Thread 2016---GPU Comparison tool on AnAndTech