Feedback on BF3 gameplay

Redspeed93

Hey everyone 

I just recently came up with the idea of uploading some gameplay footage from Battlefield 3 to youtube. But then I realised that I have absolutely no clue if it's good or bad.

Therefore I would really like if you would watch a video and tell me what you think of it. Any other feedback on the matter of the videos is also very welcome!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Redspeed93

I hope this doesn't break any rules of advertersing. If so, I'm sorry!  :(

Just posting some selected clips and bits of gameplay makes any real assessment of 'skill' really hard. Post a full, unedited (full audio too) match. doesn't have to be really good or really bad. Play 5 matches and use the most average one.

Just posting some selected clips and bits of gameplay makes any real assessment of 'skill' really hard. Post a full, unedited (full audio too) match. doesn't have to be really good or really bad. Play 5 matches and use the most average one.

I'm asking if the gameplay footage is any good. I'm not asking for an assessment of my skills in Battlefield 3.

It is watchable, it sometimes gets a little pixelated, but it's as good as anything I've been able to upload due to compression.

I know :(  Sadly it is also due to the fact that my internet is kinda slow so anything sharper or higher resolution would take many hours if not days to upload. The longest video currently on my channel took over 5 hours to upload, and that was only in 720p with absolute minimal detail and the highest possible form of compression.

I feel your pain bro, I'd like to stream live on Twitch, but I don't have the upload to do so.

Also, what do you use to record/edit?

Edited by Kuronin

I feel your pain bro, I'd like to stream live on Twitch, but I don't have the upload to do so.

Also, what do you use to record/edit?

Yeah my ISP can only provide 20/2mbps. If only more people in my area would want fiber opctic connections the ISP would actually set it up for free. But people around here say they "have enough" in the 20/2 connection... Pfft. You can never get enough bandwidth  :no:

I record with DXTory with Lagarith Lossless Codec and Sony Vegas Pro 12 for editing and rendering.

I feel like this whole thread is an excuse for you to get more viewers, and needless bumping should not be tolerated.

But that's just me.

I feel like this whole thread is an excuse for you to get more viewers, and needless bumping should not be tolerated.

But that's just me.

I can see how you why you feel that way - but then see it from my point of view. How else can I get feedback if I don't actually get people to watch a video first?

I can't think of any other way where someone can not interpret my request for feedback as a get-more-views-scam.