Sign in to follow this  
Onion

Datsun Z Thread

Convince him it's ~1% better than what he's driving now and he'll buy it, then in 2 weeks you can buy It back for 3/4 the price.

Was hoping to see the vids. Know its old though. About a year ago I "helped" (just an extra set of hands/muscle) a buddy put a built sr20det in a datsun 280z.

SBC is the way to go man. Dirt cheap, super reliable, and it will make that same 350rwhp laughably easy with WAY more tq then what you were looking at.

I'd love to run into a good condition Datsun body to throw my old motor in it. 460hp and ran 11.7s in street trim in a 3300# Z28...imagine in a little gutted ~2200# tin can with more aggressive gearing/stall!

SBC is the way to go man. Dirt cheap, super reliable, and it will make that same 350rwhp laughably easy with WAY more tq then what you were looking at.

I'd love to run into a good condition Datsun body to throw my old motor in it. 460hp and ran 11.7s in street trim in a 3300# Z28...imagine in a little gutted ~2200# tin can with more aggressive gearing/stall!

That's why I wanna get the turbo saturn sc2 <2400lbs and turbo :woot: