Datsun Z Thread

Onion

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't possibly see how you're not following me...

I found an L28ET engine... The one I want. Its in Georgia, which is close. They're only asking $400 and are taking offers. 

Side note, most people buy an L28E and swap over all the turbo parts. I made a spreadsheet to calculate the cost of all the parts, it comes to about $3,000 for everything, including the engine. Not too bad, 350 whp, MegaSquirt, etc all for $3,000. 

ive got a running 350 chevy in my garage, clutch fan to flexplate $200 its yours lol

and there is a million more just like it some for more, and some for less

also a 429 scj in my garage but its NOT $200

ill deliver for a fee

i was thinking late model hemi the 5.7, 6.1

Costs less for more power but there is the prestige of the supersport granted its kind of sacrilegious not to try and put it into a fastback cuda and the such haha

well ive got a ram express with the 5.7 i bent up a straight pipe dual exhaust for it and fell in love with it, it sounds way nastier than anything else ive ever built

i bought it from a good friend, it was in a 82 chevy pickup, it is not originaly from that truck, but anyway, 

i will have to retract my offer of delivery, lol, if you want it come get it, thats to much work shipping something that heavy that cost a dime a dozen