Sign in to follow this  
Onion

Datsun Z Thread

Thanks ciddono. :cheers: I get my temporary plate Monday, so I plan to pretty much spend the entire day in it, and the entire night pissing off the neighbors lol. 

In other news, I repainted the taillight surrounds black, they look much better. 

2WbHL.jpg

No. Just no. That looks like cheap plastic now, will detract from the classic look of the car.

Thanks ciddono. :cheers: I get my temporary plate Monday, so I plan to pretty much spend the entire day in it, and the entire night pissing off the neighbors lol. 

In other news, I repainted the taillight surrounds black, they look much better. 

2WbHL.jpg

No. Just no. That looks like cheap plastic now, will detract from the classic look of the car.

:withstupid:   I have to agree on this statement. :P

Thanks Fuzion. :)

Okay then lol. And yeah, its going off, they're not legal here. :( I got a ticket for that... And it wasn't even my car... :pfp: 

Still need to fix my horn, and now the hazards have decided to stop working. Inspection is Tuesday at 1:30 PM. This is gonna be a Top Gear finish... :( Ah, the stress!

Still need to fix my horn, and now the hazards have decided to stop working. Inspection is Tuesday at 1:30 PM. This is gonna be a Top Gear finish... :( Ah, the stress!

The hazzards/turn signals is a very common problem on this car there is a full write-up on how to repair them on HybridZ and the horn doesn't work because of the lazy person who put the aftermarket steering wheel on and didn't fix the brass tab that is on the column that makes contact to the brass ring on the steering wheel hub.

Thanks guy. :) I spoke to some of the geniuses over at HybridZ and they pointed me in the proper direction, I'm pretty sure I'll have everything good to go for tomorrow.

On a related note, I'm about to get my temporary tag, I can't wait! I get to enjoy my car, finally!

I got to drive it! :D There are no words for how much fun this car is to drive, lol. Wish it had AC, but whatever, it's but that big of a deal. I've set off car alarms just by driving down a street, that's pretty fun. :P

0-60

Post it up!

Its absolutely crap right now because my carb is completely untuned, lol. It runs like crap and backfires like hell and chokes at high revs. Once I get the carb taken care of, I'll do a run. It handles real nice though, that's a lot of fun. :D

Inspection time, wish me luck! I'm freaking out, lol.