How many cups of coffee do you drink?

neddamttocs

79 members have voted

1. 1. How many cups of coffee?

• 5+
    • I dont drink Cofee
    • Other

One or two in the morning. I have a large Cup.  Im up early on the West Coast to do some Stock Market Trading.

I drink coffee in the morning because it tastes sooo good to me. The fact that is wakes me up is secondary but also neccessary.  I make a strong drip brew pot of French Roast and pour into my Thermal 16oz mug.  I use Sweetened Condensed Milk as a creamer/sweetener.  It lends a classic taste like no other.   Sometimes I put a teaspoon of Instant Mocha in as well to change up the taste.

Edit: Add Content

Edited by Kwok

Coffee is icky. :lol:

+1

As much as my thermax holds, about 3 cups, sometimes I make a fourth Keurig. I use a French Press and the old lady and I decided last year to use a scoop of decaf and a scoop of regular beans in the grinder to cut back on our caffeine. Can't taste the dif and my heart will last longer (along with other organs)

none, im alergic to coffee xD

i'd kill myself

Coffee is icky. :lol:

You're icky :snap:

Oh Decaf, all the nasty coffee flavor with no other point lol

I like coffee as a drink, if I need to stay up I use brute force lol

+1 I don't seem to have yet grown to the age where caffeine gives me a energy boost. I can drink a a couple mugs then go straight to sleep.

Same, coffee or energy drinks don't do anything to me. When I was a kid I had one night where my friend and I had like a 6pack of pepsi's to ourselves but that was the only night I think caffeine ever affected me.

I drink energy drinks here and there too, I'm convinced that after a certain point caffeine doesn't have any effect.

I can wake up some days if I'm away from home and not have coffee at all and function just the same.

And that certain point was the first one, seriously energy drinks are like soda to me. They serve no other purpose

Zero. I've never liked coffee although I do like the smell.

+1, smell is heavenly, taste is putrid

Voted "other" because it may be 4 cups or no cups a day, depending on how many times i drive by the local coffee shop :P 

Wouldn't that average out to 2 a day ;)

So reading all of the caffeine doesnt affect me got me thinking.   I can take a can of amp energy drink and sip on it over 2 hours and not feel anything, but down it in 30 min will get me buzz.   

a 20 fl oz bottle of Mtn Dew has 91mg of caffeine in it.

a 16 fl oz can of amp has 142mg of caffeine in it.

a 8.4 fl oz can of cocaine has 280mg of caffeine in it  --> one of my favorite drinks

or you can now buy a 2 fl oz bottle of cocaine and still has 280mg of caffeine.... id like to see one of you guys down one of these and see what it does to you.  

Another good pick me up and something i keep on me at all times is mad-croc energy gum, 40mg per piece.

So reading all of the caffeine doesnt affect me got me thinking.   I can take a can of amp energy drink and sip on it over 2 hours and not feel anything, but down it in 30 min will get me buzz.   

a 8.4 fl oz can of cocaine has 280mg of caffeine in it  --> one of my favorite drinks

or you can now buy a 2 fl oz bottle of cocaine and still has 280mg of caffeine.... id like to see one of you guys down one of these and see what it does to you.  

Another good pick me up and something i keep on me at all times is mad-croc energy gum, 40mg per piece.

Caffeine is nothing!

Caffeine is nothing!

Yeah? Tell that to the mid 20's lady that downed like a dozen energy drinks in one day, then got into an argument with her boss. Oh wait, YOU CAN'T! She died of a heart attack within seconds of her blood pressure becoming elevated due to the massive amount of caffeine in her blood which is probably why her case ended up on 1,000 ways to die :)

Caffeine in moderation can be a blessing, caffeine like some kids down it today can and has been fatal.