I'm back folding

camaro_dude15

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

indeed, but its ok if it means new team members

i got the cpu cranking them out

it takes about a half hour straight to get the gpu that hot, so im going to finish this unit, pausing to cool down every half hour, i dont want to lose the work it did so far

• 2 weeks later...

hey im working on it i just got my 2nd 275, i'm doing a bios update on my mother board, a fresh install of windows, and painting the inside of my case starting in about 5 mins and wont get done till Sunday but after all of that i'm cranking it up,

besides it will give you a better head start, you will need it

yeah its no fun but i got my paint today so it will be ok, two cans of vht black wrinkle and a roll of masking tape, coolermaster really should have painted the inside of these cases before hand, its been bugging me for too long!

indeed, but its ok if it means new team members

i got the cpu cranking them out

it takes about a half hour straight to get the gpu that hot, so im going to finish this unit, pausing to cool down every half hour, i dont want to lose the work it did so far

Increase the fan speed. You can set up a fan profile in MSI's afterburner or just increase it manually. I run a pair of reference GTX 580's and have the fan speed up at between 65 to 70% to keep the temperatures in  70 to 80's C.