Humble Weekly Sales

Guest_Jim_*

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Individual Steam keys are always nice to see. Far better than when it'd bundle 4 games or so into one. :lol:

You haven't bought a bundle in awhile, eh? They went back to individual keys several bundles ago, which is definitely welcomed :)

Humble Bundle PC and Android 8:

BTA:

• Hero Academy

So they give you two different keys for Hero Academy - one for the base game and then one for the "Gold Pack" yet it says I own all the DLC from the Gold Pack after just redeeming the base game key....Did you guys check before redeeming both?

The gold key is to tie to a Robot Entertainment account (which is necessary to play it online) for non-Steam users. Though it does say that redeeming it on Steam will give you the stuff across platforms.

Where did you read that because the base game Steam store page doesn't mention that and if you check out Gold Pack, it's a collection of the base game and DLC: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/18106/

On Humble's page about how to redeem the code: How to Redeem Your Hero Academy Gold Pack Content.

To access this content on the stand-alone Win/Mac/Linux/Android versions without redeeming the game on Steam, you will need the Gold Pack Content Key which is available on your unique download page below the Steam keys.

They really don't explain that well on any other page, but that's the idea.

On Humble's page about how to redeem the code: How to Redeem Your Hero Academy Gold Pack Content.

To access this content on the stand-alone Win/Mac/Linux/Android versions without redeeming the game on Steam, you will need the Gold Pack Content Key which is available on your unique download page below the Steam keys.

They really don't explain that well on any other page, but that's the idea.

Interesting. I'll keep that in mind when I check it on my iPad. Won't redeem it unless I have to. lol

Individual Steam keys are always nice to see. Far better than when it'd bundle 4 games or so into one. :lol:

You haven't bought a bundle in awhile, eh? They went back to individual keys several bundles ago, which is definitely welcomed :)

I have been, just saying how it's nice they went back to it.

I have been, just saying how it's nice they went back to it.

It has nothing to do with Humble Bundle though. They just give you what the developers/publishers give them. If they are given keys to packs of games, that is what we get. If they get individual keys, we get individual keys.

Humble Weekly Sale featuring Puppy Games:

• Ultratron
  • Ultratron Soundtrack
  • Droid Assault
  • Revenge of the Titans
  • Revenge of the Titans Soundtrack
  • Titan Attacks!

BTA

• Steam Keys

$150,000 total

• Source Code released

All are on Windows, Mac, Linux, and DRM-free.

Today's deals in the Humble Store include Limbo and Natural Selection 2.

Humble Weekly Sale featuring Puppy Games:

• Ultratron
  • Droid Assault
  • Revenge of the Titans
  • Titan Attacks!

$7.70+

• Steam Keys

$150,000 total

• Source Code released

All are on Windows, Mac, Linux, and DRM-free.

Today's deals in the Humble Store include Limbo and Natural Selection 2.

Steam Keys are BTA, not simply $7.70+...right now it's $3.02

Even if it was $1 for Steam Keys, this has gotta be one of the worst Humble Bundles (weekly or normal) in a long time.