Humble Weekly Sales

Guest_Jim_*

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have these to give away.  First to post here gets first dibs.  One game per person unless there are some unclaimed by tomorrow.  I'm going to bed now so i'll send them out when I wake up.  No PMs please just post here.

Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY

F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin

F.E.A.R. 3

The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Very nice of you...I have them all though :)

Now if someone offered Scribblenauts.... :whistling:

I have these to give away.  First to post here gets first dibs.  One game per person unless there are some unclaimed by tomorrow.  I'm going to bed now so i'll send them out when I wake up.  No PMs please just post here.

F.E.A.R. 3

Damn you, I would have totally offered you my copy but already added it to my account.:(

F.E.A.R. 3

Damn you, I would have totally offered you my copy but already added it to my account. :(

Thanks, but I wouldn't want to take it away from anyone who didn't already own it, just if it was a spare key. The only Scribblenauts game I've played is Remix on iOS.

Damn you, I would have totally offered you my copy but already added it to my account. :(

Thanks, but I wouldn't want to take it away from anyone who didn't already own it, just if it was a spare key. The only Scribblenauts game I've played is Remix on iOS.
Well I'll likely never get around to playing it with all the AAA titles ahead of it that I own, whereas you'd enjoy it right away.

Well I'll likely never get around to playing it with all the AAA titles ahead of it that I own, whereas you'd enjoy it right away.

Have you seen my Steam Library? :teehee:

Please don't ask me how many games I haven't even played ten minutes of...I promised myself I wouldn't cry today :doh:

Today's Humble Store deals include Dungeon Defenders, Shadow Warrior, Monaco, Prison Architect, and Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs. On sale but not a deal is also Batman Arkham Origins.

Humble WB Bundle has received additional content as well:

• F.E.A.R.
  • Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
  • Guardians of Middle Earth + DLC
  • Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack (Steam Keys coming)
  • Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit
  • The Millennium Skins Pack (DLC) for Batman: Arkham Origins