Sign in to follow this  
Blackfire

SanDisk vs Strontium memory card

Guys i want to buy a memory card for myself (i couldn't gift my friend since he already purchased himself) and it came down to two card one is sandisk memory card mobile ultra 32GB Class 10 & Strontium Memory card 32GB MicroSDHC Memory Card Class 10. Since both cards are class 10 so they must meet minimum criteria for class 10 but sandisk uses name Ultra so does it offer any additnional performance than the strontium one? since sandisk is priced much higher than strontium i am little hesitant to buy it.

The Sandisk card is actually a class 10 ultra high speed class 1 sd card apposed to the class 10 of the Strontium.

The UHS-1 class is an utter mess to understand but considering the sandisk and only that particular sandisk its price is justified but it may or may not hold true for other micro SD cards. If this is for a mobile the cheaper card would still do you more than fine :)

The Sandisk card is actually a class 10 ultra high speed class 1 sd card apposed to the class 10 of the Strontium.

The UHS-1 class is an utter mess to understand but considering the sandisk and only that particular sandisk its price is justified but it may or may not hold true for other micro SD cards. If this is for a mobile the cheaper card would still do you more than fine :)

so sandisk is better than the strontium one.

The Sandisk card is actually a class 10 ultra high speed class 1 sd card apposed to the class 10 of the Strontium.

Simple answer yes but if this is for a mobile you're not going to see any day to day difference between the two. What is the actual price difference? The Ultra useually also has a mico to SD adapter which is cool.if you have a laptop with a card reader or a card reader for your PC.

The Sandisk card is actually a class 10 ultra high speed class 1 sd card apposed to the class 10 of the Strontium.

Simple answer yes but if this is for a mobile you're not going to see any day to day difference between the two. What is the actual price difference? The Ultra useually also has a mico to SD adapter which is cool.if you have a laptop with a card reader or a card reader for your PC.

well i want to use it in tablet the price differene is 9$  (when converted into US dollar).