My Fan's Club ;-)

Pile

See by yourself:

dscn1997j.jpg

dscn2001b.jpg

My case spec:

Accessories: Alcor Micro Corp. Flash Card Reader/Writer 36/1 and a 2 Port PCie Superspeed USB 3.0 Card (Startech.com)

Case: Antec Nine Hundred Two

Graphic Card: ASUS GeForce GTX 670 DirectCU II 980MHZ 2GB

Harddisk: Western Digital Black 500GB,32MB,SATA-3

Memory: Kingston HyperX (KHX2133C11D3K4/16GX) 16GB 2133MHZ DDR3 NON-ECC CL11 DIMM (Kit of 4) XMP and HyperX (KHX-FAN) Cooling Fan

Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V LK

Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WDN4800 450MBPS Dual-Band Wireless N PCI-E Adapter Atheros 3T3R 2.4/5GHZ 802 11A/B/G/N

Optical Drive: Asus BC-12B1ST

Processor: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4Ghz/3.8Ghz. (Ivy Bridge-DT)

PSU: Antec EarthWatt.- 650Watts (EA-650)

SSD: Intel 520 Series 240GB 2.5in SSD MLC 25nm SATA3

Note that the memory kit consists of four, 4GB sticks of memory (16GB total), rated for operation at 2133MHz with CL 11-12-11-30 timings. The voltages for each kit are similar, however.1.65 V

The dual 60mm fans optimize airflow around the modules to help memory run at peak performance for longer periods of time. The fan is made of anodized aluminum in the same familiar blue color as the HyperX heatspreaders. When turned on, the fan blades are illuminated by eight small blue LEDs.

Bye,

Pile

looking at your case and found out that there's no hole for the 8pin cable. i can see that you have enough slacks, i'll route it instead behind the mobo tray, entry at the tray's CPU cutout(cable will be in between the mobo & tray) then out you go where the 8pin socket. i guess the stand off pegs/screws would give you enough clearance for the 8pin cable to pass through.

a bit tedious cause you have to do it with your mobo out of the case but worth it if you dont like the 8pin snaking across your mobo. ;)

If the 902 is as bad as the 900 was at cable management he has an uphill battle with that chore.

I'm not a big fan memory coolers per say unless I am pushing way to many volts through them, and then I use a 120mm fan.

As a build it seems like a solid mid range build that should do everything pretty well.     

• 3 months later...