BluePandaWaco -- HOUSE!

BluePanda

No outside pics?

I see an old school PS2, a reflection of Waco crossing his arms watching Blu do all the work, a box of beer UPSIDE DOWN, a love note to Bosco, a nice command center, a pot bush disguised as a flower, a glamour shot of BBQ that has probably seen many a tailgate and WACKO Neil Patrick Harris ...beyond craziness!

Maybe we do have some tiger stuff...lol

Ya, I'm calling the zoo on you guys.  Get your east coast crap out of our State! :tongue:

The old PS2 is actually mine -- lol. Remember getting it for Christmas one year! :D

Love note to Bosco? What?!?! Do fill me in -- 

BBQ has had it's better days -- Waco has lit it on fire a few many times...lol...

And Onion I'm not sure what is wrong with you -- but it's a cat post -- wtf are you trying to use it as?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know when you scroll really fast and you see something, and then you're like "what the fuck" and you go back, and its definitely not what you saw but has a similar shape? Yeah. That.

You know when you scroll really fast and you see something, and then you're like "what the fuck" and you go back, and its definitely not what you saw but has a similar shape? Yeah. That.

If you can relate to what you think it looks like -- besides a cat post -- I don't even want to know...

The old PS2 is actually mine -- lol. Remember getting it for Christmas one year! :D

Love note to Bosco? What?!?! Do fill me in -- 

BBQ has had it's better days -- Waco has lit it on fire a few many times...lol...

It just means he's doing it right! 

There is a note on the whiteboard saying that someone loves Dave (uses a heart) ...and well if I'm not mistaken Bosco's name is Dave.   It's probably for Waco but won't stop me from spinning the story!   Especially since I've never seen anyone refer to him as Dave where as I seen plenty of people calling Bosco, Dave.  I thought it could be from you but maybe its a note from Waco to Bosco, I DUNNO!  Hmm, sucking up to the boss it seems.

I noticed the PS2 because I been thinking of hooking mine up to catch up on some PS1/PS2 games I never did get around to playing. :)