Need help with Logo design

mpj

the TS is actually an idea from a modified version of the Georgia font . Also the font FSU modified to get their trade marked FS.  I overlayed the Georgia font and stretched skewed and modified it a bit to get a similar look to the FS used by FSU not sure if that's a copyright infringement or not the way i did it?

EDIT just noticed the bottom of the T is out of alignment a bit at the bottom but dont have time to swab it tonight.

to fix just'

cut the T in half

Modify

Transform and

Flip Horizontal

to make it symmetrical

Night all

Edited by Renigade

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey WarWeeny i dont see a submittable from you either Mr armchair quarterback. haha I thought you were or are a graphic designer? that spot took me 10 Mins so should take you 1 min ?  half a min?

Please explain HOW that was terrible? what it didnt have Japanese characters? LOL thanks mo

I think. no one ever taught  you to be nice. if your going to be harsh with the critique you should post something other then hot air, or remain silent.

Edited by Renigade

hey WarWeeny i dont see a submittable from you either Mr armchair quarterback. haha I thought you were or are a graphic designer? that spot took me 10 Mins so should take you 1 min ?  half a min?

Please explain HOW that was terrible? what it didnt have Japanese characters? LOL thanks mo

I think. no one ever taught  you to be nice. if your going to be harsh with the critique you should post something other then hot air, or remain silent.

that i am a graphic designer doesnt mean i can make logo's faster >.>

logo making takes time and i have a life, i can see what i can do when i have the time and that will be in around 5 hours or so.

that logo is terrible for alot of reasons:

1 the T is in the front to it says either TCS or TSC which both are incorrect.

2 the T is a terrible design because it doesnt add-up to the font in the rest of the logo

3 the T is black and overshadows the rest of the letters, which is ofcourse confusing for the people who read it.

4 the T is obvious out of place in that togo and doesnt work well together with the rest of  the logo, it looks pasted on and everyone can see it is done by a nobody

should i continue or do you have enough feedback?

arrogant person is arrogant.

logo making takes time and i have a life, i can see what i can do when i have the time and that will be in around 5 hours or so.

2 the T is a terrible design because it doesnt add-up to the font in the rest of the logo

3 the T is black and overshadows the rest of the letters, which is ofcourse confusing for the people who read it.

4 the T is obvious out of place in that togo and doesnt work well together with the rest of  the logo, it looks pasted on and everyone can see it is done by a nobody

then post something but there is no need to be rude with overly harsh critique. I was joking with you didnt mean to get your goat. i dont know you well enough for it to be personal.. 

then post something but there is no need to be rude with overly harsh critique. I was joking with you didnt mean to get your goat. i dont know you well enough for it to be personal.. 

if you were joking then make it apear that you do, you just preconceived your opinion based on my member title.

that means you are on a personal level with someone, because, you think that someone has certain skills based of that and judge accordingly.

thats wrong and i let you know that that isnt acceptable.

il post a few things, again, if i can find the time. its not that i dont have a life.

Edited by WarWeeny

From a non-graphic designer stand point, I do like that design Renigade. It's a different take on the original, but the CTS is a little too busy for me. 

Anyways, theres no need to argue gentlemen, this is purely a for fun thing that's going on a men's league ice hockey jersey. If there are minor imperfections, I can guarantee that if any one does notice, they really won't care.