The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

bp9801

Looks like it's a 17GB patch on PC. :lol: All the free DLC is now available in a single installer, which seems to be uninstalled and then reinstalled on GOG Galaxy. The Steam download should be in the 6-10GB range, but potentially higher.

• 3 months later...

Hearts of Stone is now available to download on GOG and Steam. Can play it regardless of where you are in the main story.

There is a level requirement.  I finally got back into the game.  Had to walk away because of school and what not.  This game is so awesome.  Might be my third favorite game of all time.  It's hard to stop playing once I've started.  So much to do and so little time.

• 2 weeks later...

I know this game is old news but I have a question.  I'm playing on normal and I have aquired the Feline Witcher set.  Armor, swords etc.  I'm level 20.  I am just destroying everything 4 t0 5 levels higher.  Do I need to jack it up a notch as far as difficulty or will that change?

You can always increase the game difficulty if you want, but yes the game will progress to be harder as you play and explore. Of course with enough skill, a lot of enemies can be managed despite being higher level than you, but groups of enemies can still be overwhelming if you are not careful.

• 1 month later...

At level 37 now.  About 3/4 of the way though Hearts of Stone DLC.  This DLC might be some of the best I have ever played.  The story is well written, it is scary in some parts and funny in others.  It has perfect balance.  If anyone is still playing The Witcher 3 grab this DLC if you haven't already.  The boss battles are pretty amazing as well.  This is one of the best story lines in the game.  Much better than the main quest line IMO.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/04/22/new-blood-and-wine-screenshots-show-off-the-witcher-3s-new-world

New screenshots released for the upcoming Blood and Wine expansion pack.

Can't wait for some more content!

Also, here is the cover art for the expansion.

https://www.vg247.com/2016/04/14/heres-the-cover-art-for-the-witcher-3-blood-and-wine-expansion/

Edited by InCrYsIs

I'm finally getting around to finishing up my first playthrough. Been too long. Left off about halfway into Act 2, so now I'm getting that progressed quickly. Still need to pick up the Season Pass and rock the DLC, especially with Blood and Wine coming out soon.

I've got all possible allies for the Kaer Morhen battle, so just deciding if I want to do some more side quests first or wait and power through it. Level 25, so I should be alright, I think.

• 2 weeks later...