bp9801

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

That is 1920x1080. You can either click that image for full-size, or use this link: http://i.imgur.com/oDXuWjF.png

Yeh, just noticed lol.

Well, at a good 1.5 meters those letters are WAAAAY to small lol.

I am not sitting in front of my TV anymore, so when you have a little distance, that font is really small.

So it is a good thing CDPR takes care of that a little bit (same font size as the subtitles would be large enough imo)

It is more that i have trouble reading the descriptions of the shopping items, the rest is doable.

Ah, yeah, I can see that being an issue. Really the only things I actually buy are maps, recipes/schematics, and repair kits. Find far better stuff looting, like the five relic swords so far and witcher gear schematics.

Free DLCs five and six are now available on GOG and Steam.

The Nilfgaardian Armor can be purchased from the quartermaster in Crow's Perch. It's a level 10 item, but if you're level 30+, it'll be in the 35-37 range. Plus horse armor.

The crossbow set has three new crossbows added in, with the Nilfgaardian crossbow same as the armor, the Skellige crossbow at Kaer Trolde Castle's blacksmith, and the Elven crossbow at Novigrad's Fancy Shop. Nilfgaardian is level 7, Skellige is level 14, and Elven is level 21.

11329852_10153021874879331_4438717742004

Nothing more on patch 1.05, except for this forum post.

"Because we will be working through the long weekend if needed to release the patch ASAP."

They need to get this patch out.  I stopped playing until they get 1.05 out.  Hope this week.

Only thing I'm not doing is the remainder of the Pyres of Novigrad quest, since there is one or two issues in that line that I would rather not have crop up. I haven't had any other issue with the game, aside from an occasional crash soon as the game launches (only had it happen twice).