bp9801

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Nearly 800MB patch, too.

As an aside and unrelated to the new patch, is anyone else having an occasional issue with either the inventory or sales/crafting screens, where hitting Escape does practically nothing? Just keeps you at that screen, despite hitting the key several times?

I have that issue off and on now before even installing the patch, maybe I'll not do the patch for the time being.

I've had the issue from day one, so just wondering if others have had it, too. Haven't tested out the new patch to see if it fixes it or not.

By the way, be sure to check your settings after this is applied. Twice now after patching, the window setting and texture quality setting have changed on me. Curious if this happens to anyone else.

My key bindings and texture quality were both reset with the new patch. Rest look fine.

I hope they fix the ridiculous small font size for the PC version, font size 2 isn't really the standard...

Until they do, i won't be getting it.

Never had an issue with the font size. The loot boxes are now quite large, larger than they truly needed to be on PC, and the subtitles are still quite nice and large. Dialogue selections, too.

Never had an issue with the font size. The loot boxes are now quite large, larger than they truly needed to be on PC, and the subtitles are still quite nice and large. Dialogue selections, too.

I have the PC hooked up to a TV and sit at least 1 meter away from it, try to read the shopping dialogue then lol.

The subtitles are at a good font, but to buy stuff or anything item related has a waaay to small font, and i am not the only one complaining about it too.

Always loved this game since the first one. Lovin this one even more. I like to take my time and do all the side quests before moving on to the main quest, that way, I find some good sword schematics and materials. My only problem is not being able to patch the game. I have Gog Galaxy installed but the game is not on the library. Cant even see any patch download for it. Any suggestions?

Edited by Voltes_5

Always loved this game since the first one. Lovin this one even more. I like to take my time and do all the side quests before moving on to the main quest, that way, I find some good sword schematics and materials. My only problem is not being able to patch the game. I have Gog Galaxy installed but the game is not on the library. Cant even see any patch download for it. Any suggestions?

Did you download it through GOG Galaxy?

@InCrysis, lol, nice.

I found myself a couple enhanced saddles during some side quests. Also found one of the +30 saddlebags, but I had already upgraded to the +70. Only level 11 so far. Don't really feel a need to rush through the game as I'm just having fun exploring stuff, getting schematics. Need a couple of items still for the full Griffon set. Wish I hadn't sold off the shirts I found ages ago. :lol:

Have you tried the "Scan and Import Folders" option? It is under the + sign above the installed game's list and once it finds the game, it should list it in the library and then update it.

thanks Jim, it worked, now, gog is asking for a code for me to log on, sheez

little discomfort, gog updated the game, and it did not change my graphic settings

Edited by Voltes_5

Glad you got it all sorted!

The next two freebie DLCs will be out soon, and include a Missing Miners contract quest on Skellige and an alternative look for Yennefer.

11295661_10152993041869331_4120800306195

Full look at Yen:

Rew9JRn.jpg

Felt like sharing this, since I was able to record some video today. No spoilers, at all, unless you count showing off some of Geralt's "non-combat skills" as a spoiler :P