But it can't be....

red1776

Please no more AMD versus Intel processor debates in this thread.  Red posted up his benchmark scores - he is proud of them and has earned the right to be.  Every objective person in our community understands that there are pros and cons to each platform and lets just leave it at that.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please no more AMD versus Intel processor debates in this thread.  Red posted up his benchmark scores - he is proud of them and has earned the right to be.  Every objective person in our community understands that there are pros and cons to each platform and lets just leave it at that.

+1

Sweet scores, red1776!

Keep Pushing!  :happy:

Can I barrow your wallet?

Thats not the impression I intended to give. I began building gaming rigs as a business in 2007 and although they are my personal rigs, they also are a display of what can be done for customers.

(i'm not that that much of an E-peen guy  :nyea:

Thats not the impression I intended to give. I began building gaming rigs as a business in 2007 and although they are my personal rigs, they also are a display of what can be done for customers.

(I'm not that that much of an E-peen guy  :nyea:)

That's what they all say... :tongue:

(I'm not that that much of an E-peen guy :nyea:)

Well this one might be right since he only occasionly shares what he has haha. Doesn't go out if the way to bring up that he is running a rather killer set up.

A set up that is still missing some of its watercooling that has been planned for the longest time now haha.

(I'm not that that much of an E-peen guy :nyea:)

Well this one might be right since he only occasionly shares what he has haha. Doesn't go out if the way to bring up that he is running a rather killer set up.

A set up that is still missing some of its watercooling that has been planned for the longest time now haha.

Well I had to give it a shot Euro  :dunno: hehe

@ M thanks man  :cheers:  I think I finally have a line on blocks for the cards that will actually fit....I think