Fallout 4 rumors

DanTheGamer11

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like magical weapons and stats and such, but I think Fallouts is just more 'REAL'.

Yes I know the weapon physics are crazy, but they're real weapons and real places/landmarks and it just seems ya know, more real.

:P

Edited by Andrewr05

I like magical weapons and stats and such, but I think Fallouts is just more 'REAL'.

Yes I know the weapon physics are crazy, but they're real weapons and real places/landmarks and it just seems ya know, more real.

No sparing any septims for old beggars either :D

Just clean water. :lol:

Just clean water. :lol:

There was a ton of clean water in FO:NV, they just better have FO4 able to bottle water yourself. That was my all time favorite mod for FO:NV...an empty bottle could either be sold or refilled with irradiated or pure water.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking forward to it, i loved Fallout 1,2,3. Yeah i didn't mentioned Tatctics and New Vegas with reason, i don't like those :)

I'm the polar opposite lol, I hated 1 and 2 (not sure if I played Tactics) but 3 and New Vegas were amazing.

Ivy, it's a collection of the deciphered collection of morse code, code etc that showed up on the Survivor2099 website :)

Oh, it's poorly explained. I kind of thought it was something like that