Official OCC CES 2013 Coverage

ClayMeow

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Random Photos" and Car Photos have been added.

I was going to add the Booth Babe pages, but since you guys are begging, I decided to hold them hostage. Maybe if you behave, I'll upload them before bed :P

BluePanda says you aren't posting them since you photobombed half of them. :lol:

He ruined them all again? ahaha :lol:

"Random Photos" and Car Photos have been added.

I was going to add the Booth Babe pages, but since you guys are begging, I decided to hold them hostage. Maybe if you behave, I'll upload them before bed :P

BluePanda says you aren't posting them since you photobombed half of them. :lol:

He ruined them all again? ahaha :lol:

I was going to name the page "Booth Babes with Andrew", but decided to just stick with our usual :lol:

Great Job this year at CES guys!

I finished reading all the stuff this morning at work.

Andrew great job with the Booth Babes as always lmao! I have a feeling that is your fav. part of CES.

Amanda took a 1080p video of the near-nude girls dancing. :lol:

And when can we expect that video to appear on OCC? :whistling:
That's up to Bosco - if update him um depending on whether or not he wants I don't know CC YouTube channel on whether we're going to put that up ourselves and post it. Sorry for any uh text up I'm actually talking my phone was sitting in traffic on Interstate 40 because we are sitting in construction traffic at trying to get from South Carolina all the way out to New Mexico.

Amanda took a 1080p video of the near-nude girls dancing. :lol:

And when can we expect that video to appear on OCC?  :whistling: 

Yes, they will appear and despite what Waco said, I'll be uploading them, not Bosco. They should all be uploaded today as long as YouTube is cooperative.

Nice job on the body paint girls!  Though surprised no love for the black haired girl (asian?), was kind of curious on her skill set.   Though the girl microwaving her food got love, that just had to make me laugh. :tongue:

I want to know who scored the booth babe up to their room!  Instead of mints on the pillow, looks like they put PC parts on the bed... must be nice being a part of CES!

Want me to post pictures of those girls :P 

You already know the answer since you didn't put a '?' in that sentence.