Official OCC CES 2013 Coverage

ClayMeow

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

May as well lol but its more pointed at your leisurely pace of getting them posted :P

May as well lol but its more pointed at your leisurely pace of getting them posted :P

As someone who has been to CES before, you should know that it's not as easy and quick to get stuff up as the general members may think.

"Random Photos" and Car Photos have been added.

I was going to add the Booth Babe pages, but since you guys are begging, I decided to hold them hostage. Maybe if you behave, I'll upload them before bed :P

Well, Waco's gone to the birds:

extras_14.jpg

Like looking in a mirror:

extras_20.jpg

Who's got a thumb and an afternoon snack? This bear:

extras_34.jpg

What? I wasn't there so the best I can do is try to add subtitles to some of these pictures.

By the way, there is part of me that wants to chromo-key the Coke pictures, but I don't know what I'd add.

Well, Waco's gone to the birds:

extras_14.jpg

Like looking in a mirror:

extras_20.jpg

Who's got a thumb and an afternoon snack? This bear:

extras_34.jpg

What? I wasn't there so the best I can do is try to add subtitles to some of these pictures.

By the way, there is part of me that wants to chromo-key the Coke pictures, but I don't know what I'd add.

Haha, nice captions.

Yeah, the Coke Bears were obviously meant to be chromo-keyed. We had the option of buying official prints with an arctic background, but they didn't seem to mind us snapping our own photos, so yay for that!

I was going to add the Booth Babe pages, but since you guys are begging, I decided to hold them hostage. Maybe if you behave, I'll upload them before bed :P

BluePanda says you aren't posting them since you photobombed half of them. :lol:

BluePanda says you aren't posting them since you photobombed half of them. :lol:

If she looked at years past, she'd see that we have a separate page for "Booth Babes with Staff". That page will consist of 12 photos, compared to 58 images of booth babes without any of us :P

:doh:  I completely forgot about the car pictures!

BluePanda: Waco! Can I have it and paint it blue?

cars_03.jpg

BluePanda: Or this one! We won't have to paint it!

cars_15.jpg

Waco: If you get that can I have this? Will have to add my subwoofer though.

cars_22.jpg

Hidden by the dashboard are Waco's white knuckles from BluePanda's simulated driving.

cars_39.jpg

(I'm sorry but at least the shadows make you look terrified, Waco.)

Hidden by the dashboard are Waco's white knuckles from BluePanda's simulated driving.

cars_39.jpg

(I'm sorry but at least the shadows make you look terrified, Waco.)

HAHAHA. That's EXACTLY what I thought when I saw this photo!