Sign in to follow this  
Nyt

2013 Firearms Discussion

Quote fail lol.  I don't like the new quote setup.  I like the more simpler one.

QFT, I liked being able to manipulate the BB code directly.  :(

Some pics of the XDm and 1911.  Also my M4 and the M4 protecting a care package from the GF :D

Nice care package LOL!

Finding 17 round mags for my M&P 9mm is pretty tough and IF you find them they are close to $100. 

All I need now is a rifle and shotgun and I will be set.

Same thing with AR15 pattern rifles and AK47 pattern rifles, they're all similar but not all are equal

And if you live in CT, with the stroke of a pen they are now illegal.  

Isn't it ironic how most of the original thirteen colonies that fought so hard against tyranny are now the most tyrannical of all the states? :rolleyes:

REally, i think SC and Georgia must be some of the most lenient.

Quote fail lol. I don't like the new quote setup. I like the more simpler one.

QFT, I liked being able to manipulate the BB code directly. :(

If you click the little light switch button on the top left of all the little text editing options it makes it plain text/code mode. That's what I have been using (which lets my phone able to post in desktop mode again AND allows me to work with the BB code directly, a win win... especially for working/adding/manipulating multiple quotes)

Some pics of the XDm and 1911. Also my M4 and the M4 protecting a care package from the GF :D

God 1911s look so awesome, the XDM looks like my friend's Glock even the mags look almost exactly the same (though I imagine that's more of a standardized style).

SAY HULLO TO MA LITTLE COOKIE

Nice care package LOL!

Finding 17 round mags for my M&P 9mm is pretty tough and IF you find them they are close to $100.

Pics of your arsenal (even if it's been posted in past firearms discussion threads...I don't feel like going back through those since they are super lengthy.

What rifle and shotgun are you looking at getting?

Here is my definite first pistol to be (wish the 7.5" barrel was easier to find, that'd be pimp for an uber target shooter). They also make it with a 4.5" barrel but I would get the 6"

12212770_2_x.jpg

Edited by IVIYTH0S

I don't wish to start an argument but I saw this today and found it rather thought provoking.

Since AR 15 have not been banned yet it must be the little Red Riding Hood book.

Quote fail lol. I don't like the new quote setup. I like the more simpler one.

QFT, I liked being able to manipulate the BB code directly. :(

If you click the little light switch button on the top left of all the little text editing options it makes it plain text/code mode. That's what I have been using (which lets my phone able to post in desktop mode again AND allows me to work with the BB code directly, a win win... especially for working/adding/manipulating multiple quotes)

Some pics of the XDm and 1911. Also my M4 and the M4 protecting a care package from the GF :D

God 1911s look so awesome, the XDM looks like my friend's Glock even the mags look almost exactly the same (though I imagine that's more of a standardized style).

SAY HULLO TO MA LITTLE COOKIE

Nice care package LOL!

Pics of your arsenal (even if it's been posted in past firearms discussion threads...I don't feel like going back through those since they are super lengthy.

What rifle and shotgun are you looking at getting?

Here is my definite first pistol to be (wish the 7.5" barrel was easier to find, that'd be pimp for an uber target shooter). They also make it with a 4.5" barrel but I would get the 6"

12212770_2_x.jpg

The arsenal stays hidden.......

Bet you just have a Coke Bottle Cap gun lol

I don't wish to start an argument but I saw this today and found it rather thought provoking.

Neither deserve to be banned, both words and weapons can mis-used, and many have died from such.

Bet you just have a Coke Bottle Cap gun lol

That too!

Neither deserve to be banned, both words and weapons can mis-used, and many have died from such.

They are both tools that when put in the hands of someone intending harm you end up with the same result whether directly or indirectly!

Now lets go ban the hammers that kill more people a year than "Assault" style weapons.........