2013 Firearms Discussion

Nyt

Very possible, looks a lot like it. It was my dad's rifle when he was a kid, he got it in 1970. Unfortunately, his parents have both passed away and the rifle is in storage somewhere in Paris, I can't get any pictures of it and I haven't seen it in 3 years. :(

You mean it was confiscated by the French government or another relative has it over there?? You should ask about it and maybe bring it over!! It's a nice solid gun

Very possible, looks a lot like it. It was my dad's rifle when he was a kid, he got it in 1970. Unfortunately, his parents have both passed away and the rifle is in storage somewhere in Paris, I can't get any pictures of it and I haven't seen it in 3 years. :(

You mean it was confiscated by the French government or another relative has it over there?? You should ask about it and maybe bring it over!! It's a nice solid gun

My dad went back to France when his mother died and cleared out her apartment and put everything in storage. We only have visas (no green cards, French passport), so there's no way we're getting a rifle through the border. :lol: But yeah, its really nice. The one I have is in mint condition, it was only shot a couple times. 

My dad went back to France when his mother died and cleared out her apartment and put everything in storage. We only have visas (no green cards, French passport), so there's no way we're getting a rifle through the border. :lol: But yeah, its really nice. The one I have is in mint condition, it was only shot a couple times. 

How do you know its mint condition, wait it can't be if it was your dads, cause i assume a kid with a rifle shoots said rifle :P

I have the same rifle too, nice light .22lr rifle. Very accurate, has taken its fair share of varmits.

Go visit and stick it in a golfbag with the little club protecting sock thing on the end and no one will think the wiser when you get it in baggage claim when you come back. :teehee:

How do you know its mint condition, wait it can't be if it was your dads, cause i assume a kid with a rifle shoots said rifle :P

I have the same rifle too, nice light .22lr rifle. Very accurate, has taken its fair share of varmits.

I know its in mint condition because my dad gave it to me when I was in Paris last time. :tongue: I looked it over, it looks brand new. He bought it new when he was like 13, and only shot it a couple times. He shot a bird once when he was like 14 and he felt bad so he never used it again. :lol: I couldn't shoot it myself because gun laws in France are a lot stricter and I wasn't about to go to the countryside just to fire it a few times. 

Yes, the Glenfield Model 60 is a rebranded Marlin 60, and a great gun I might add.

Yeah, I may look at getting one. they look like alot of fun for cheap (to buy and feed) as well as being a very reliable little gun :).

A little jealous of my cousin even though I got the .30, but I'm eager to see what model my super rifle is!

My first time to a range and over 20 years since I fired a pistol. Shot my Taurus PT709 Slim and my safety directors 1911 double stack .45 tonight. I was nervous as hell since it was my first time to an indoor range. Here is a pic of the first target I shot at I believe all shots are mine on this one, and took out the X with my 9. :thumbsup:

IMG_0333 (Small).JPG

My first time to a range and over 20 years since I fired a pistol. Shot my Taurus PT709 Slim and my safety directors 1911 double stack .45 tonight. I was nervous as hell since it was my first time to an indoor range. Here is a pic of the first target I shot at I believe all shots are mine on this one, and took out the X with my 9. :thumbsup:

PICTURE!

Nice, you should have seen the shots I made at the last target we had....lets just say the target's right bottom jaw had a VERY bad day (I was the only one of all of us to try for the head instead of center)

I tried for the head on the next target but I didn't save it or take a pic of it. Took me a while as I was nervous and shaking badly. Boinker knows how bad I shake sometimes so it was really hard to stay on target. I was able to put 7 rounds into the head of one target, but I don't see me shooting a smile on one anytime soon lol.

attachicon.gifIMG_0333 (Small).JPG

Nice Max!

This was the first time at the range after my son and I both picked up our latest toys.

IMG_20130209_185841.jpg