2013 Firearms Discussion

Nyt

yup the ffl dealer I bought my gun from does reloading of nines so its where I get them but the federal and independent branded range rounds I bought seem to be the culprit but yes it may have been my ejector causing soft strikes

post-66649-0-68200300-1371619522_thumb.jpg

My new Ruger :)

I've always been a gun nut but this is my first handgun.  I could have spent less coin for my first pistol but I tend to not sell any of my guns (except for one junker) so I wanted something really nice to enjoy for a lifetime.

Edited by feetfats

My first pistol!! So sexy and feels so good to hold, I still haven't had a chance to shoot it yet since the range I usually frequent had a fire but the plus side is now they sell 100rds a day/per caliber out the door (since they won't be selling ammo for the range...with no range) so I've been finally been able to start stockpiling rounds which is good :D. Helps that it's right around the corner from my school so I just hit it on the way home after my summer course

22A1-1_zpscd509e46.jpg

22A1-2_zps05f748df.jpg

Literally the easiest gun to breakdown ever :)

22A1-3_zps61e2e33f.jpg
22A1-4_zps3f2c4745.jpg

My next mission is to get a nice .22 rifle, I'm on the fence between a CZ 452 (which is pretty famous) and the Marlin XT-22 which is the new rookie in town that's really getting alot of love.

They had the CZ lightly used for like ~$250 and I can probably get the Marlin from Dicks for ~$190 new. I haven't held the Marlin yet but from what I can tell the only real difference is that people say the CZ has better stock iron sights but I'd wanna slap a scope right on it as my pistol should be my short range sniper rifle  lol

Edited by IVIYTH0S