oenigmaa

Ok, Im freaking out. Is this considered a bad temperature?

I have SLI GTX Superclocked Signature 2 680's, and when I'm playing games, it gets to the high 70's sometimes. The TJ Max is 105c, but I still am wondering if this is too hot. I have the nzxt phantom (Full Tower), I got a bit higher RPM fans, with a total of 4 fans. The 2nd 680 usually runs 10 degrees C lower than the primary one. So, is this something I should be worrying about? I have not seen it go up to 80 yet. I just dont want to have my 680's die on me. 

Thanks in advance :)

~ Dan 

High 70s is nothing. I wouldn't worry unless they get to 90+ C. My 4870X2s all lived for 3+ years at 100+ C all day long. :lol:

High 70's? That's waaaay to high. you want 30-40C full load.. like when watercooling. :P

J/K 70's fine. Listen to Waco just this once.

I had those two exact cards in SLI, 70s is fine, 80s is fine, worry when they hit 90s 

I had those two exact cards in SLI, 70s is fine, 80s is fine, worry when they hit 90s 

+1

My 480 is currently folding at 82C.  It's been like that for a while.  70s is nothing to worry about at all ;)