Dariuas

My Weight loss Blog

but I'm more concerned with losing inches and building muscle right now.

Yeah, that's a different ball game, you're essentially losing fat and gaining muscle, which is denser and weighs more.  So you're gaining and losing ay the same time.

That's why when I lost a bunch of inches and the scale barely moved I was like "the hell?" But then I realized I could lift about double the weight I could before and it made sense. :lol: So yeah, the more inches I lose the happier I'll be. I mean, I got pants I haven't worn in 5-6 years that I'm looking forward to wearing. I already can wear things I haven't in 3 years and I can button my leather coat all the way, which is another thing I haven't been able to do over the last few years.

So that's it?  Everybody crapped out?  I'm still losing, 25 lbs. and counting.

when it gets prettier weather i get out on the bicicle and try to lose 100pounds before the end of the summer 

yeah i am that fat xD

for years i had zero problems with controlling my weight, and then i changed careers to driving a truck, (which changed everything)...nowadays keeping fit and maintaining a healthy lifestyle is a daily grind.