ir_cow

firefox reporting OCC as a threat site.

I've only had the issue 1 time and I've opened and closed the browser several times....

I get it on every single link I click (haven't tried links from signatures) on OCC.

Not a problem here. I got them only when I open OCC for the first time at any browser.

I am getting repeat occurrences of it now 3rd time in 2 days Same messages as everyone else using firefox 17

well hooray ! it went away....thanx so much staff ! ,...i know that was a pita for yous too !! it b fixed at my house...

Done it again today when I tried to come here... Also does it if I click home in occ...

Edited by road-runner

OCC has been cleared by Google, but some users may see the warning still. There is a known bug in Firefox which doesn't properly clear the error once the site is marked as clean. The Firefox developers have indicated they will not fix this bug in Firefox 17 because Firefox 18 will be out within a week. This means that if you are using Firefox, you must either update to a beta from here:

ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/18.0b6/

Or change to another browser.

I use chrome and get the same big red page saying malware ahead, etc. I am at work now and accessing OCC from here, lol.

At home at 1500 EST was still getting big red screen...DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!

OCC has been cleared by Google, but some users may see the warning still. There is a known bug in Firefox which doesn't properly clear the error once the site is marked as clean. The Firefox developers have indicated they will not fix this bug in Firefox 17 because Firefox 18 will be out within a week. This means that if you are using Firefox, you must either update to a beta from here:

ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/18.0b6/

Or change to another browser.

I'll just wait for the official release, but that's good to know...thanks. I thought it simply had to do with the server changes, as that's the only thing indicated on the warning page.

ignored the warning yet keeps coming back. (firefox 17.0.1)

i'll wait for the latest official release then. at least i know we're safe :)