Sign in to follow this  
Renigade

Was Not Photobucket

EDIT: its back up not sure if they had a server down for maintenance or what  but yeah I feel stupid now sorry for the false accusation Photobucket and sorry to all of you I got reved up with this post. Was not my intentions. I listened to someone that told me BS and i should have been more patient.

I had some pics of my Grangfathers Winchester model 1906 44-40 and a vintage 1909 Model 33 Remington 22 rimfire. Or was it the  Pickup shot with the 2 AR15's an AK 47 (semi auto of course) 308, Mosen Nagant Mosberg shotty, springfield 30-06 2- 38 snubbies a couple of Glocks  and a few .22's may have offended them.

Well my entire account is gone. LOL lesson learned

(don't post firearms on Photobucket)

Edited by Renigade

Hmm thats pretty gay.  I think i'll backup the pics I want to save on my account and start using another website.

Use Flickr :P they just gave me a holiday present of an extra 3 months premium membership because they're cool like that.

Also they have no issues with pics of weapons or guns. Hell they have a groups like the one Women With Weapons.

IIRC Photobucket removes accounts after a certain period of inactivity. Think it's six months or so, but they typically send an email to you letting you know to log in to keep it.

Hmm thats pretty gay.  I think i'll backup the pics I want to save on my account and start using another website.

I know, right? What a bunch of fags, being against our culture and not tolerating us.

:3

IIRC Photobucket removes accounts after a certain period of inactivity. Think it's six months or so, but they typically send an email to you letting you know to log in to keep it.

+1

When was the last time you accessed it?

Hmm thats pretty gay. I think i'll backup the pics I want to save on my account and start using another website.

I know, right? What a bunch of fags, being against our culture and not tolerating us.

I have a sister that is gay. She would also agree that deleting accounts with pictures of guns woule be "pretty gay". Shes pretty big on civil rights, whodathunk right, and tends not to sweat the small stuff.

Hmm thats pretty gay. I think i'll backup the pics I want to save on my account and start using another website.

I have a sister that is gay. She would also agree that deleting accounts with pictures of guns woule be "pretty gay". Shes pretty big on civil rights, whodathunk right, and tends not to sweat the small stuff.

You mean civil rights things, such as being to call things gay if we so desire? ;) 

Darn, Andrew, you're being against our culture and not tolerating us! REVOLUTION!